Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Food Coupons!




My sister-in-law forwarded me some really fantastic FREE food coupons to places like Red Robin, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, TGIF, etc. Interested in getting them for yourself? Of course you are!

Here's the catch. I can ONLY email these coupons to those of you who are my followers. So, add yourself as a follower to my blog and I'll happily email the valuable coupons to you!

Whether you joined today or you joined last week (yes, I'm still that new!), leave me a comment to let me know how much you've been able to save with my tips so far. I would LOVE to get some feedback!

3 comments:

  1. I left this comment on the baby wipes comment area, but I want it to be up front noticeable atleast for a few hours. So here it is again. Okay, so I am new to the whole coupon money saving world. Thanks to your husband telling mine about your FANTASTIC blog I have already saved so much just in the baby wipes alone.This blog saves me a mother of 5 so much time trying to comparision shop. So THANK YOU and keep up the good work, it is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JnF! This is EXACTLY the reason I started this blog and I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear from a follower that has saved so much money! I too stocked up on the baby wipes and saved a TON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in having you e-mail to me your food coupons. I noticed that you have not posted for 2 months, so hope you are still around. Thanks ahead of time for the coupons. What a great idea for your Blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete